Join us this Sunday, October 17th, at our new time slot on KERA, Channel 13, 12:30 PM with the third of a six-part series – 20 Years of McCuistion: Motivation and Leadership.
This retrospective look at our last 20 years of programming focuses on motivation: often defined as that which gives purpose; action toward a desired goal. We’ll hear the stories of several of the top motivational speakers in the country, including:
- The late, Rosita Perez, CPAE
- Ed Foreman, CPAE, Founder of the Successful Life Program
- Vinnie Roazzi, successful businessman and the author of The Spirituality of Success
- Margo Chisholm, mountaineer and author of To The Summit
And the leadership section features corporate governance and leadership experts:
- Sharon Allen, Chairman of Deloitte and Touche, LLP
- Bill George, professor of management practice at Harvard Business School and former Medtronic CEO
- Todd Bluedorn, CEO of Lennox International
We encourage you to view all McCuistion TV episodes, where you can both watch the videos and interact with the McCuistion team and other viewers. You can also follow McCuistion TV on Twitter.
For further details on the series, please contact Niki Nicastro McCuistion at (214) 750-5158 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us this Sunday as we talk about things that matter with people who care…