Tax exempt status, forms and filing are common trouble points for those running non-profit organizations. In Part Two of a two-part series on community nonprofit organizations, Dennis McCuistion is joined by a panel of experts with experience in the nonprofit sector. Experts discuss many of the “need to knows” of non-profit organizations.
- Lois G. Lerner, Director of the Exempt Organizations Division of the IRS
- Cynthia B. Nunn, President, Center for Nonprofit Management
- Jan Soifer, Attorney: Lawrence & Soifer LLP
- Teresa A. Wright, Executive Director, Funding Information Center
- Ronnie C. McClure, PhD, CPA, Wealth Management Consultant